MEETINGS ACCELERATOR INITIATIVE
While these unprecedented times have forced us apart, we remain engaged and united in a common goal: to bring people together for the purpose of collaboration, ideation, and celebration. While there remain many unknowns, we are all aligned in the belief that we are stronger together; and together we will overcome.
The business of meetings is always evolving and through our combined ingenuity and continued alliance we will move forward together. We are hopeful you will choose Bellwether Beach Resort for your future meetings and events
We will support our intermediary partners by increasing our commission structure on room revenue from 10% to 12% for new business booked prior to September 30, 2021. Further, we will provide 7% of that anticipated commission within 30 days of the confirmed booking. The commission payouts are as follows:
- A commission of 5% of rooms spend will be paid within 30 days of contract signing (and receipt of initial deposit)
- A 2% Business Development stimulus will be paid within 30 days of contract signing (and receipt of initial deposit)
- A commission of 5% of rooms spend (adjusted to actual) will be paid within 30 days of settlement of Master Account
*Program applies to new business only. Not applicable to meeting booked before 4/15/20. Additional contract terms do apply. Program is subject to participation and availability at the Hotel’s discretion, and the Hotel reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time for any reason.
INSPIRED BY A SENSE OF HEALTH & WELLBEING
We realize these are unsettling times and want to assure you we recognize the seriousness of health concerns. We are proactively taking all necessary actions to keep our hotels, resorts and conference centers as healthy and safe as possible. Above all, we are constantly monitoring and following the guidelines created by the CDC and US Health Officials.
As we all move forward with a heightened awareness for health and wellness practices, Benchmark invites you to experience the transformation of the ordinary meeting. Our approach embraces thoughtful accommodations for safe distancing and elevated hygiene procedures, while providing distinctive meeting environments and mindfulness programming that inspires creativity, invigorates passion and enriches the mind, body and spirit.
Our teams have developed thoughtfully curated health and wellbeing meeting packages which provide confidence in our operational approach, combined with turn-key wellness programming to offer attendees a unique and enriching conference experience.
We want you to know that whether you are working on meetings and events now or in the future, the safety, wellbeing and enduring experience of your attendees is our priority.
Health and Wellbeing Design Elements
With the personal growth and improved wellbeing of your attendees in mind, our experiential meeting packages have been evolved to include four core components which draw upon the unique services, amenities and experiences at each of our properties.
Creative meeting space setups to optimize healthy hygiene practices while providing a setting that stimulates collaboration and innovation.
- Safe social distance spacing
- Hygiene and sanitizer stations
- Air purification, infusers and aroma therapies
- Staggered breaks and event entry/exit timing
Mindfulness programming and activities complement our coffee break food and beverage to fuel greater energy and engagement.
- Invigorating guided wellbeing exercises including meditation, yoga and stress relieving breathing rituals for groups of any size
- Brain teasers and games to promote networking and movement
- Flash mob dances and exercises designed to stimulate a break or ignite a general session
Food and Beverage
Benchmark recognizes that the food and beverage experience is paramount to any successful meeting and event.
- Our culinary experiences activate the best our locations have to offer. Leading culinarians and skilled mixologists will work alongside you to craft menus tailored to surprise and delight your attendees.
- We recognize that nutrition and wellness play an increasing role in defining sustainable foods, as such it is important to us to focus on plant-based and whole foods with fewer processed ingredients.
- Our initiatives on responsible sourcing and sustainable partnerships are at the core of our food and beverage programming. We source sustainable foods that are produced without hazardous pesticides and chemicals, non-essential antibiotics or growth promotion supplements.
- We support local cooperatives who catch, harvest and produce the food we serve. We are proud to work alongside these partners to help support their local communities. We know where our food comes from and take pride in telling their story.
- We partner with food and beverage brands within our properties by offering products that support sustainability, fair labor and charitable causes.
Team Building & Wellbeing
Enriching programs and activities inspired by the unique recreational amenities and local experiences at each property have been reengineered to emphasize opportunities to enrich the mind, body and spirit of each attendee. Some sample group and individual experiences include:
- Get out and move to be well! The link between physical activity and good health has been clinically and scientifically proven. Local outings and adventures provide an opportunity to experience the best of each destination while getting attendees moving, initiating or deepening relationships and engaging in activities with a true sense of place.
- Enrich the soul by giving back while coming together. Teambuilding initiatives that involve community and charitable activities for social impact enhance personal growth and group mindfulness. Our planners will help you select from an array of indoor, outdoor and hands-on charitable activities or will customize one to meet your needs.
- Navigating health and wellness information overload. One-on-one or a group session with a health coach to help educate and make sense of the array of wellness approaches available. What is real and what is not, what is useful and what is trendy, what steps to follow and HOW to follow them.
- The art of wellness. Unleash the power of creative expression on improving health and wellbeing. Arranged painting and drawing classes for all levels of artists include everything needed including the wine and appetizers!
- Slowing down the tempo to improve results. Planned quiet activities like meditation, breathing sessions, yoga or planned recharging stations with residential seating and natural light can reduce stress and even promote connections between attendees.