MEETING THE MOMENT
Restart, Reconnect and Re-energize Your Teams
Creative meeting space setups to optimize healthy hygiene practices while providing a setting that stimulates collaboration and innovation.
- Safe social distance spacing
- Hygiene and sanitizer stations
- Air purification, infusers and aroma therapies
- Staggered breaks and event entry/exit timing
Mindfulness programming and activities complement our coffee break food and beverage to fuel greater energy and engagement.
- Invigorating guided wellbeing exercises including meditation, yoga and stress relieving breathing rituals for groups of any size
- Brain teasers and games to promote networking and movement
- Flash mob dances and exercises designed to stimulate a break or ignite a general session
Food and Beverage
Benchmark recognizes that the food and beverage experience is paramount to any successful meeting and event.
- Our culinary experiences activate the best our locations have to offer. Leading culinarians and skilled mixologists will work alongside you to craft menus tailored to surprise and delight your attendees.
- We recognize that nutrition and wellness play an increasing role in defining sustainable foods, as such it is important to us to focus on plant-based and whole foods with fewer processed ingredients.
- Our initiatives on responsible sourcing and sustainable partnerships are at the core of our food and beverage programming. We source sustainable foods that are produced without hazardous pesticides and chemicals, non-essential antibiotics or growth promotion supplements.
- We support local cooperatives who catch, harvest and produce the food we serve. We are proud to work alongside these partners to help support their local communities. We know where our food comes from and take pride in telling their story.
- We partner with food and beverage brands within our properties by offering products that support sustainability, fair labor and charitable causes.
Team Building & Wellbeing
Enriching programs and activities inspired by the unique recreational amenities and local experiences at each property have been reengineered to emphasize opportunities to enrich the mind, body and spirit of each attendee. Some sample group and individual experiences include:
- Get out and move to be well! The link between physical activity and good health has been clinically and scientifically proven. Local outings and adventures provide an opportunity to experience the best of each destination while getting attendees moving, initiating or deepening relationships and engaging in activities with a true sense of place.
- Enrich the soul by giving back while coming together. Teambuilding initiatives that involve community and charitable activities for social impact enhance personal growth and group mindfulness. Our planners will help you select from an array of indoor, outdoor and hands-on charitable activities or will customize one to meet your needs.
- Navigating health and wellness information overload. One-on-one or a group session with a health coach to help educate and make sense of the array of wellness approaches available. What is real and what is not, what is useful and what is trendy, what steps to follow and HOW to follow them.
- The art of wellness. Unleash the power of creative expression on improving health and wellbeing. Arranged painting and drawing classes for all levels of artists include everything needed including the wine and appetizers!
- Slowing down the tempo to improve results. Planned quiet activities like meditation, breathing sessions, yoga or planned recharging stations with residential seating and natural light can reduce stress and even promote connections between attendees.