Enriching programs and activities inspired by the unique recreational amenities and local experiences at each property have been reengineered to emphasize opportunities to enrich the mind, body and spirit of each attendee. Some sample group and individual experiences include:
- Get out and move to be well! The link between physical activity and good health has been clinically and scientifically proven. Local outings and adventures provide an opportunity to experience the best of each destination while getting attendees moving, initiating or deepening relationships and engaging in activities with a true sense of place.
- Enrich the soul by giving back while coming together. Teambuilding initiatives that involve community and charitable activities for social impact enhance personal growth and group mindfulness. Our planners will help you select from an array of indoor, outdoor and hands-on charitable activities or will customize one to meet your needs.
- Navigating health and wellness information overload. One-on-one or a group session with a health coach to help educate and make sense of the array of wellness approaches available. What is real and what is not, what is useful and what is trendy, what steps to follow and HOW to follow them.
- The art of wellness. Unleash the power of creative expression on improving health and wellbeing. Arranged painting and drawing classes for all levels of artists include everything needed including the wine and appetizers!
- Slowing down the tempo to improve results. Planned quiet activities like meditation, breathing sessions, yoga or planned recharging stations with residential seating and natural light can reduce stress and even promote connections between attendees.